CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Allow us to introduce ourselves...

Welcome to our blog.  We hope you like it here and are entertained by our rambles, mishaps, and adventures.  How about some tidbits that do not rhyme?  I thought you might say yes.  Here you go:


Introductions...

My name is Sarah, yeah.
Some call me danger, yeah.
I like piggies, yeah,
So check me out!

My name is JoJo, yeah.
I like to rock, yeah.
I laugh real loud, yeah.
So check me out!

My name is Linde, yeah.
Our pup is Cindy, yeah.
I am felicious, yeah.
So check me out!

Cha cha boochie, cha cha cha boochie, ROLL CALL!!

Now here is what we have to say about each other...
Danger Kitten's thoughts on Jo-Jo & Lindor:
Jo-Jo laughs at me the best, she is sometimes mistaken as my identical twin, and she sings like a beautiful little fairy princess...with some cool aggression mixed in.
Linde always asks me good questions about my relationships, she takes careful care of Trudy, Seth, and Cindy-Lou, and she paints like a beautiful fairy princess...with more creativity than a silly cartoon fairy mixed in.

Jo-Jo's thoughts on Danger and Lindor:
Danger K is my silly, smart and sexy sister who leaves sweet notes, interrupts my stories with the most ridiculous, yet hilarious comments, and writes like a brilliant mountain gnome with a lot of spice mixed in.
Linde is compassionate, wise and hilarious, has such a giving heart and beautiful creativity.  She loves to snuggle and have long talks on the bed.
I love my wonderful roomies.

Lindor's thoughts on Jo-Jo & Danger:
Danger is my favorite most likely to be on America's Next Top Model roommate.  She has starlicious style and a deep love for Tyra .  Sarah is a faithful one...full of trust and grounded in Truth.
Jo-Jo is my favorite most likely to be a famous singer roommate.  She is quick to listen and actively pursues Best.  
I love that these two have become fast friends who live life well.  Life is good in #two thousand two! 



5 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

may I be the first to say praise-a-lujah and thank you jesussssdssssssss!!!!!!

Bex said...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Sum said...

this is amazing.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

I am really excited! I can know whats going on in JoJo's life!! And a little Sarah mixed with another stranger, who I am sure I will like, is pure added pleasure.

Rachel DeBell said...

hahaha! you girls are hilarious!! Hope you post alot!