CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

wahoooooo!!!!!!



well it was a good weekend around our place. brendon came in for a visit. sarah and jo jo went to passion and i got engaged....wahoooooo!

i don't think i can do the story justice, so i will just skip to the aftermath. basically, jeff pulled the ring box out of his pocket and i went into shock. at that point, we were sitting in the car. he said we had to get out for the next part. i don't remember much after that. he said he came around to my side of the car and had to unlock the door and unbuckle my seatbelt and stand me up so that he could get on his knee and ask. then when he got on his knee to ask, i just sat down on it. i said yes (or noded my head because nothing would come out of my mouth). jeff had arranged a huge party for us at a special friend's house. a party full of besties, parents, food and fun. it was great.

p.s. i realize we stink at the blog...gonna work on that
p.s.s i am so annoyed that i can't figure out how to post another pic with this entry

6 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Okay, congratulations...I dont know you but I think your future husband played at the Village when I led worship there (and probably still does) CONGRATS! Also, the same little picture box that you used to put your pic up, click on it again and add another pic, but when the text comes up it will come up all jumbled next to the pic you already had up so pay attention to where that jumble begins and ends then copy and paste the new pic jumble into the appropriate part of the text box that you would like for it to be. Okay, hope that makes sense. Congrats again. Tell Sarah and Jourdan to blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Very exciting!

and p.s. umm...loving your blog background...I think I've seen that same one somewhere before (smile) great minds...

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

It's about time Linde! :)So glad to be apart of the festitives!! It was SO STINKING FUN to keep that secret from you for a week!!!

Bex said...

Congratttttttuuuuuullllllations!!

Rachel DeBell said...

I have been waiting for this day for over a month now and having to keep my mouth shut! Feels so good to open it! Love you and let's get together soon! Leave for my photography seminar this next week, so after that???

kerristarr said...

wCongrats Linde Lou!!!! So excited for you both!